About Me

My photo
Niagara on the Lake, Ontario, Canada
My virtue is that I say what I think, my vice that what I think doesn't amount to much.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Man Booker Prize Long List

From BBC News:


  • Bill Clegg (US), Did You Ever Have a Family
  • Anne Enright (Ireland), The Green Road
  • Marlon James (Jamaica), A Brief History of Seven Killings
  • Laila Lalami (US), The Moor's Account
  • Tom McCarthy (UK), Satin Island
  • Chigozie Obioma (Nigeria), The Fishermen
  • Andrew O'Hagan (UK), The Illuminations
  • Marilynne Robinson (US), Lila
  • Anuradha Roy (India),y Sleeping on Jupiter
  • Sunjeev Sahota (UK), The Year of the Runaways
  • Anna Smaill (New Zealand), The Chimes
  • Anne Tyler (US), A Spool of Blue Thread
  • Hanya Yanagihara (US), A Little Life

No comments: